On December 15, 2021, Practical training on Wood Processing was held in the wood processing room of Tsukuba-Plant Innovation Research Center. In this practical training for third-year students of the College of Agro-Bioresources, students learn the basic knowledge and application techniques of wood processing through the production of wood products using various hand tools, and also acquire the skills of material selection, structural design, and material processing, which are essential for conducting experimental study. Under the guidance by Mr. Saito (Chief Technical Official), the students were carefully working on a tabletop tray and a chopping board with legs. The wood processing room was filled with the sound of hand tools such as a chisel, a saw, a hammer, and a plane.
- Graduate School Common Foundation Subject “Biodiversity and Change of Environment”
- FY2022 Visit campus, Senior High School at Komaba, University of Tsukuba
- “Environment Day” in 2022
- Field Practices in Bioresource Production I: Planting of paddy rice, cuttings of ornamental plants
- Human Resource Development Training Program of 2022 – On-campus Education and Research Facilities Tour