- Development of greenhouse equipped
with AI and robots
- In order to develop advanced cultivation technology that enhances both quality and productivity of vegetables and flowers, we are working on the development of a labor-saving AI system – which incorporates robots and AI technology – that can be applied to a wide variety of vegetables.
- Research and development
of high-performance cereal varieties
- We are currently working on the development of high-yield varieties of buckwheat by using genomic selection; and also working on the development of high-performance buckwheat and hypoallergenic varieties.
- Precision agriculture by implementation
of electronically connected vehicles
- We will provide support for implementation of precision agriculture technologies, which includes VR and AR technologies, use of electronically connected vehicles, and automatic collection of management information regarding harvest, irrigation and soil nutrition conditions.
- Production environment and agriculture
Based on the academic framework centered on agricultural sciences such as agronomics, horticulture and thremmatology, we are conducting basic and applied research for smart and sustainable agriculture.
- Animal life science
Based on animal husbandry, we are developing technology in order to elucidate life phenomena in animals and apply it to the industry.
- Agricultural engineering
We are developing technologies of agricultural machinery, and informatization through the use of robots, IT and UAV, for precision agriculture.
- Boundary agriculture
We are conducting a highly novel research which has the farm as its focus and links entomology and landscape science to ecology, soil science and environmental studies.